Username Password

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Randper Kombat Umk3
29.11.2011, 23:42
Dark Noob Offline
Friend

Randper Kombat Umk3
We have a lot of good videos on youtube with metastasis of umk3 Randper kombat the best I found was to antimazon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEigV1eIRsw
going to do a kind of competition here and do the best Randper Kombat the bugs that we know and entreitamento.Smile

ps: I already get my staff to put in the middle of TAS manipulation to get exciting type inimigo leave without throwing punches or kicks to do is hit you with maximo of Tasers entreitamento possible as you having a lot experiência.Thank Cool

Requirements: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (U)
Cheat Activation Randper Kombat: SCOTS STUFF = B, A, DOWN, DOWN, FORWARD, A, X, B, A, B, Y activate Schwintero.Se want to use other kool stuff can but only if it is to cool bugar example: TAS+Randper Kombat+Hyper Kombat by vlack2294 or use the pause enabled to transform character in range.
Try to use all of the game fatalitys buggy to get exciting.
Glitch-juggles combos strangers are always welcome.
not take damage.
abuse combos impossible
manipulation vs. CPU use.Big Grin

good I hope you do great and present your smv metastasis or upload to YouTube and find it funny to see in a TAS.

Well tomorrow I will start my TAS and show what I'm talking about before making my TAS Tasvideos.Boa luck to everyone starting ..Sleepy

Sopa ou Pipa a destruição de sites piratas Exclamation

what the?????

yes

megaupload closed for piracy.

Work In Progress Super Mario World and Super Mario World Hacks
(This post was last modified: 29.11.2011 23:52 by Dark Noob.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
30.11.2011, 01:03
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

RE: Randper Kombat Umk3
the only thing you forgot was to add the link randper kombat TAS LOL good thing I did remember that I loved this post to tasvideos but I long ago rejected Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGu-49SmsR0

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
30.11.2011, 13:39
Dark Noob Offline
Friend

finished my Randper Kombat smv if they want until they put it on youtube here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wl7qlrupkcdgsas

Sopa ou Pipa a destruição de sites piratas Exclamation

what the?????

yes

megaupload closed for piracy.

Work In Progress Super Mario World and Super Mario World Hacks
30.11.2011, 19:48
superdrecordes Offline
Collaborator

Cool I think is the best run that you have ever done between your previous.
Personally I laughed a lot, in this parts :
[Image: UltimateMortalKombat3U000-2.png?t=1322678514]

I liked your first endurance
and silly moves during the rounds
Congratulations...

Note: train more to do TAS umk3, use hk for reset the your HP or LP mainly in Kung Lao's looping and Reptile's infinite..beware with repetition in your "finishes" and look more impressive combos and moves

EDIT: After that you finished your round , hold Start until the start of the other kombat

[Image: Scorpion2.gif]h
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2011 21:24 by superdrecordes.)
30.11.2011, 22:37
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

very nice tas randper kombat DARKNOOB to be honest this run seemed very nice but I'll give you a tip watch replays try to make each fatality glitch in a different way because he does not like people who are repeating the same glitch over and over again well I I'm just advising it that I remain my lesson not to do as many repetitions of a glitch in a TAS xD.

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad