Username Password

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
return the competitions Tasks xD
04.01.2012, 14:16
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

return the competitions Tasks xD
Hey guys I wanted to announce returning competitions.

first of all I wanted to apologize for having stopped this is that as you know last year I was very busy and had no time to put the available tasks I only see that working in the tas of mkt with SDR and when working in the tas glitchfest of UMK3 that ended recently.

and also wanted to be a new forum just for this because the previous one which contained some issues about the competitions we fill in several round table on the TAS, glitches, playthroughs of various mk's and think well this forum and was the forum of competitions either in order will soon begin again with this.

and boring than the competitions what if we do something like scoring the first three places will also get points and a ranking of this xD.

are saying about this.

for those who are new and do not know how I leave this here as an example of a task:
"used to kano vs the cpu, winning only the first round with a 100% combo in the shortest time possible, the cpu can be any character"

-Start recording after the black screen before the fight.
-Send the videos (. Smv) to any of my 2 email addresses: manuelrivera08@hotmail.es , vlack2294@yahoo.es or vlack2294@aol.com

File example: vlack2294.smv (You Can Also send me. Avi files)

is due to deliver before:29/DIC/2010

and when all people have completed a hare encode each of their tasks and upload to YouTube as shown in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5zgF9ukOXs

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04.01.2012, 22:07
superdrecordes Offline
Collaborator

RE: return the competitions Tasks xD
good news! vlack, I'll hope the best for ours new competitions

[Image: Scorpion2.gif]h
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
15.01.2012, 00:24
psycho4rent Offline
Junior-Mitglied

i didn't knew where can i post it. if it's not good place to this, just move it. Smile

May i recommend some competition task? if so, play MKT n64: Defeat mega endurance kombat in the shortest possible time with any character. (incude some relauncher)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
15.01.2012, 00:48
superdrecordes Offline
Collaborator

welcome friendWink
that's a terrific idea! but the previous task(3) it was some about endurance,so, I think we caning add this idea in next tas, but no at the moment...

[Image: Scorpion2.gif]h
(This post was last modified: 15.01.2012 00:48 by superdrecordes.)
15.01.2012, 00:51
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

(15.01.2012 00:24)psycho4rent Wrote:  i didn't knew where can i post it. if it's not good place to this, just move it. Smile

May i recommend some competition task? if so, play MKT n64: Defeat mega endurance kombat in the shortest possible time with any character. (incude some relauncher)
welcome to mkTAS friend Smile

and the mega endurance is very good idea what we will consider Smile

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad