Username Password

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Competition TASK 3 GAME:UMK3 Sega Genesis
11.01.2012, 22:00
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

Competition TASK 3 GAME:UMK3 Sega Genesis
"used to shang tsung vs endurance of 2 (cpu), win 2 rounds with the following indications:
1-in the first round:
a) against the first cpu of endurance become unmasked subzero and run the infinite combo with 4 cycles and then finish the combo anyway.
equivalent of a cycle: hp, hp, ice shower bone there to repeat this process 4 times.
note: The combo can execute at any time before defeating the first cpu of endurance.

b) against the second cpu of endurance must be transformed into another character (can be anyone) and defeat the second cpu.

2-in the second round:
a) against the first cpu of endurance running shang tsung infinite combo with 5 cycles and after the fifth cycle of the combo morph in reptile and finish the combo with hp, hp, elbow dash, uppercut and finally defeat the first cpu as reptile.
equivalent of a cycle: f, b, b, lk there to repeat this movement 5 times.

b) against the second cpu of endurance have to defeat in any way.

3-finish the fight with a fatality glitch.

4-win 2 rounds without using roundhouse kick,multiple low and high punch in pressure to the opponent and without ending the fight with a stage fatality glitch.

all this in the shortest possible time, the cpu can be any character"

-Start recording after the black screen before the fight.
-Send the file .smv or video by private message or any of my 3 emails are: manuelrivera08@hotmail.es, mktas1@aol.com, vlack2294@aol.com

File example: vlack2294.smv

is due to deliver before: 14/01/12

can perform the task in either of these 2 versions of the emulators: gens v11a and gens v11b.

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad
(This post was last modified: 12.01.2012 18:35 by vlack2294 .)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
11.01.2012, 23:44
Ksylatron Offline
Junior-Mitglied

RE: Competition TASK 3 GAME:UMK3 Sega Genesis
Be sure to take part.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12.01.2012, 00:14
Dark Noob Offline
Friend

friend now does not go well to give because daqui to some minutes I will go to sleep tomorrow I will make this task ok.

Sopa ou Pipa a destruição de sites piratas Exclamation

what the?????

yes

megaupload closed for piracy.

Work In Progress Super Mario World and Super Mario World Hacks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12.01.2012, 12:47
superdrecordes Offline
Collaborator

the first round it's all okay but the 2 round I didn't understand and In which round use this rule "4-win 2 rounds without using roundhouse kick, foot sweep,multiple low and high punch in pressure to the opponent and without ending the fight with a stage fatality glitch."

[Image: Scorpion2.gif]h
12.01.2012, 13:01
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

(12.01.2012 12:47)superdrecordes Wrote:  the first round it's all okay but the 2 round I didn't understand and In which round use this rule "4-win 2 rounds without using roundhouse kick, foot sweep,multiple low and high punch in pressure to the opponent and without ending the fight with a stage fatality glitch."
friend what I mean is there to win 2 rounds of endurance without the use of these movements and that last rule is for the 2 rounds

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
we must pray to god that not close the pages of mk and also our websites mkTAS Sad
12.01.2012, 13:21
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

hey guys I have good news antimazon told me that wants to participate in the task Smile

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
12.01.2012, 13:22
superdrecordes Offline
Collaborator

okayWink

[Image: Scorpion2.gif]h
12.01.2012, 13:25
Dark Noob Offline
Friend

ok XD

what the?????

yes

12.01.2012, 13:28
vlack2294 Offline
Administrator

well now I'll start with my task because yesterday I had to leave and come home very late and had no time to do it.

but understood the last rule in this task.

MEGAUPLOAD R.I.PSad
2005 - 2012
12.01.2012, 13:33
Dark Noob Offline
Friend

mine only it lacks well to finish because I am behind a game SMS (Master System) to make one you the different one but I go to finish already.

what the?????

yes